Re: Intent to mass-file bugs: FDL/incorrect copyright files

* Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo <jsogo@debian.org> [041118 23:26]:
>  Ok, so the bible is software now (I don't know if the Coran is also
> shipped in Debian). And linux gazette issues are also. And if a book
> text is shipped within Debian, it is also software. And also it is any
> manual (not embedded in code).

And my hard copy of the bible is not ink on paper as it is already a
text?

>  Then, the code in your CPU is also software. Please, hammer it as it is
> not DFSG free. Thanks

If this code is in Debian, then please yes, throw it out.

MfG,
  Bernhard R. Link

--
Sendmail is like emacs: A nice operating system, but missing
an editor and a MTA.