Re: boot sequence of a Debian/unstable system

On Friday 19 November 2004 03.44, Jochen Voss wrote:
[load analysis Linux boot]

On a related note: what I did on my system was to move everything needed by
interactive users early in the boot process, while moving things like
postfix, apache, postgres, ... to the end.  With this, I can already log in
while the system is still booted - obviously, the KDE start up will take
longer, but at least the user can log in sooner and IMHO the system feels
'faster' that way.

-- vbi

--
TODO: apt-get install signify