Re: Intent to mass-file bugs: FDL/incorrect copyright files

Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo <jsogo@debian.org> writes:

>  Then, the code in your CPU is also software. Please, hammer it as it is
> not DFSG free. Thanks

You have made a common mistake.  The fact that I insist that Debian
only distribute free software does not mean that I want to destroy
everything which is not.  My walls are filled with thousands of books,
the text of nearly every one of which is non-free.  But I'm not about
to burn them.

I will, however, insist that Debian not distribute them.  Or, for that
matter, the code inside my CPU.

Thomas