Re: Intent to mass-file bugs: FDL/incorrect copyright files

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:26:29 +0100, Marco d'Itri <md@Linux.IT> said:

> On Nov 17, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo <jsogo@debian.org> wrote:
>> And documentation is not software.
> Since the "editorial changes" (LOL) general resolution, for Debian
> everything is software. Welcome to the wonderful world the
> DFSG-revisionist have made for all of us.

	You are the one revising history. When we voted on the SC, it
 was expected by me, and the author, and a whole slew of other people
 that what we were talking about applied to eveything on an official
 Debian CD.

	manoj
--
FOOLED you!  Absorb EGO SHATTERING impulse rays, polyester poltroon!!