Re: fcron

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004, Russell Coker wrote:
> Now I don't have the time and interest needed to take this package further.  I
> offer this first to Henrique if he wants it back.  Otherwise it's available
> to anyone who has the time to continue development.

I like fcron, and I use it quite extensively... but I do not have much time
to improve it, either.

If someone else has more time (e.g. to send upstream patches to implement
all functionality in Debian cron), then I think they would do a better job
than I can right now...

Thanks for taking care of it for this long, Russell!

  Henrique Holschuh