fcron

I am willing to give up fcron if someone is interested in taking it over.  I
have done everything I wanted to do with this package, I put SE Linux support
in it, I updated it to the latest upstream version, and I worked with
upstream to fix all the bugs that seemed significant to me.

Now I don't have the time and interest needed to take this package further.  I
offer this first to Henrique if he wants it back.  Otherwise it's available
to anyone who has the time to continue development.