Re: Why sysklog uses its own logrotate and not logrotate script

> and before anybody asks, I already but all the things into logrotate. I
> just curious why its not there from beginning.

With current default configuration, if I add some more log files
info /etc/syslog.conf (e.g. to catch localN facilities), they get rotation
automatically. Can the same be achieved with logrotate same (without having
to add new files to logrotate configuration manually - it's always bad to
duplicate configuration)?