Package name eMail or not?

There was some discussion [1] about an ITP I filed last year for a package
called email [2], which suffered from an inappropriate license and name
problems.

The upstream has since released a newer version under the GPL and has
indicated to me a willingness to have the package called eMail.

My question is if this change of capitalization acceptable to Debian, or
would it still insist on a different package name? It has been recently
accepted into Cygwin with the email name [3] and upstream is, for that
reason, not too keen to radically alter it. If eMail is not reasonable name,
can anyone suggest one that is?

Thanks,
Millis

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/06/msg01651.html