Re: an idea for next generation APT archive caching

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:44:12 +1000, Brian May <bam@debian.org> said:

> [...]
Manoj> Hi, I can mostly live with the current apt-proxy, except for
Manoj> the fact that it does not seem to want to play nice with
Manoj> debbootstrap: debbootstrap just hangs.

> Strange. I have never had any problems with debootstrap and
> apt-proxy myself (unless it was because the server was down or
> something at the time).  -- Brian May <bam@debian.org>

	Hmm. The sever was on the same machine as debbootstrap, and it
 did not seem to be down (other clients were being served) --- ony
 debbootstrap seemed to hang. I'll keepa sharper look out when I do
 the 2.6.9 UML's.

	manoj
--
To spot the expert, pick the one who predicts the job will take the
longest and cost the most.