Re: forwarding bugs to other packages

> I could just close the bug against my package, but this means other
> people will encounter the same problem and report the bug against my
> package again (as it isn't always obvious that it isn't the fault of
> my package).

How about merging those bugs with the bug reported against the correct
package? That'd result in your buggetting automatically closed when the
bug is fixed in the other package, it would probably make filtering
easier too, and the bug would normally appear on the bug page of your
package, so users would notice it and won't report it again and again.

HTH,
--
Gergely Nagy