forwarding bugs to other packages

Hello,

I have a number of bugs reported against my packages which are
actually (already reported) bugs in other packages.

I could just close the bug against my package, but this means other
people will encounter the same problem and report the bug against my
package again (as it isn't always obvious that it isn't the fault of
my package).

I want a way to filter out these reports, so when I get a list of
outstanding bugs in my packages, I only get to see real bugs in my
package.

Is there anyway I can do this?

I have looked at the list of tags, and not seen anything appropriate.

I could mark the bug as forwarded upstream to "n@bugs.debian.org",
where n is the real bug report, but it isn't really upstream...

Also a method of automatically finding out when bug n is closed, so I
can close my bug report would be nice, too.

Is anything like this possible?

Thanks.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>