Re: Wanted BTS feature: subscription to individual bug reports

<URL:http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?submitter=yoush@cs.msu.su>

> I assume he mean also bugs on wich he had supplied additional
> information.

Yes.
Also, such BTS query just lists the report.
What I want is immidiate notify on any additional posting to any of those
reports. The best - a copy of that posting in my mailbox.

Well, a script to pool BTS periodically, so the problem has a personal
solution. But I think individual bug subscription is useful enough to be
implemented at BTS level.