Re: developers reference revisited

On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 11:09:23PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> the developers reference was much updated in the last time.
[...]
> If there are any issues or suggestions, please don't hesitate to speak
> to me.

For example, why clutter debian-devel-announce with things like these?
This is certainly not the first, and hopefully not the last time that there
has been a non-trivial update to the Developer's Reference, or for that
matter to any other relevant document. We shouldn't post to a 4K member
mailing list dedicated to announcements each time something like this
happens.

BTW your mail-followup-to header is broken.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.