Re: Minutes fo DebConf5 IRC meeting of 20041003 at 20:00 UTC

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 00:57:38 +0200, Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:
> The Fluendo guys have a nice track record of providing high-quality
> media streaming of Free Software conferences using Free codecs, e.g. at
> GUADEC (GNOME conference) and AKademy (KDE conference). Maybe we could
> team up with them for this, or at least ask them for support?

Yes, that is my initial thought. There are a few things I want to look
at, including Fluendo. the only thing that bugs me is that I was
hoping I could get the source for Fluendo, and I couldn't...

I'll get in touch with them, and report back.

cheers,

martin