Re: PRINT EPSON STYLUS C82; bug #235522?

Alexander Schmehl wrote:

> * SAVERIO FERRARO <saverio210@hotmail.com> [041005 18:49]:
>> I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH THE CONFIGURATION OF THIS PRINT.
>> HOW HAVE I TO DO?
>
> Tell us your problem, and we might be able to help.
>
> Oh, and in case you didn't noticed: Your caps-lock key seems to be
> broken.
>

> Yours sincerely,
>   Alexander

May its its bug #235522?

I filled this bug report pretty much time ago and the maintainer doesn't
seem to care. I tried to fix it myself, but even the cups newsgroup
couldn't help me with it. Unfortunality the error messages don't make any
sense to me or to someone else.
However, I would really be glad if not only me would care more about this
bug. IMHO its release critical, since it not only effects the C82, but
maybe all recent stylus printers. When I wrote this bug report, I didn't
know yet that many others Epson stylus printers do have the very same
problem.

Thanks,
 Bernd