Re: Looking for ontologies useful for debtags

On Sun, Oct 03, 2004 at 01:22:13AM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> in organizing the tags that compose debtags, it would be nice to reuse
> existing ontologies for our facets (groups of tags from specific points
> of view), so that we could have some facets that could be linking points
> for other existing knowledge bases.

Enrico,

Casting "Eray Summoning IX" is prohibited in Debian and is a bannable
offense.  :-P

Quick, everyone, scoot your feet across his thaumaturgic circle before he
finishes his spell...

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      Never underestimate the power of
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      human stupidity.