Re: RFD: use transient /var/run (tmpfs) or not?

Hi creatures!!

As i was watching this thread,
i've got in doubt about one question that is somekind
related to the subject.

Example:

Are PHP sessions data (PHPSESSION*, temporary session
data that is stored during a php session)
this same kind of data?

If so, wouldn't it be stored in /var/run/php
instead of /var/lib/php as it is done today ?

Thx for your attention.

 --- Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de>

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador agora! http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/