Re: [ANNOUNCE] debian-multimirror

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Pedro Larroy wrote:

Perhaps anybody is interested in my new-yet-another-debian-mirroring-tool.
But this one aims to fill all the functionality holes that the other
debian-mirroring tools had in the past.
As a long standing debmirror user and with the knowledge that there is a
debpartial-mirror project which is very actively developed I just wonder
if people have to much spare time to invent one wheel after an other.

BTW, you might think about the triangular wheel because it bumbles one times
less than a square wheel per turn. ;-)

Just a thought which is completely unrelated to the particular projects
which I do not know ...

Kind regards

         Andreas.

PS: To really awake interest you should list the constraints of the existing
    projects and name the problems you solved ...