Re: loadlin in wnpp

hi,
* Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> [2004-09-28 00:16]:
> #include <hallo.h>

cool :)

> * Nico Golde [Sun, Sep 26 2004, 01:05:25PM]:
> > >
> > > Do you think that LILO and GRUB should not be in Debian then?
> > > Their most important code does not run under Linux either.
> >
> > i am not quite shure but as far as i know nothing of the loadlin code
> > runs under linux.
> > from apt-cache show:
> > it runs under dos and i think i am not a member of the debian gnu/dos
> > conspiracy. please if i understand something wrong make it clear.
> > regards nico
>
> Which conspiracy?
> What is wrong with DSFG-free and Linux-related software?

nothing, i agree very much with the thougts of dfsg.

> To make sure what you do not understand, please make your point clear.

my only problem is why a dos program is distributed under linux. my
point is. if you need it for your dos partition to boot linux out of it
you cant get i from the pool because you need it for booting linux and
get it from the pool so it is some kind of a neverending circle.
maybe i misunderstand something please help me if i am wrong.
regards nico
--
Nico Golde - 310777820@ICQ
nico@ngolde.de | nion@gmx.net | http://www.ngolde.de