Re: enigmail and mozilla-mailnews

David Spreen wrote:

Alexander Sack wrote:

David Spreen wrote:

hey there,
will there be an attempt to provide enigmail for mozilla-mailnews in future? what exactly is the problem with it?

No problem, I was late, so it will not go into sarge.

Nevertheless, I usually provide an enigmail package for mozilla-enigmail and mozilla-thunderbird-enigmail in my p.d.o archive. Once sarge is out I will enable the mozilla-enigmail binary package in my enigmail uploads.

In the meantime you can get the source and build it. It should be good for unstable mozilla.

well, it won't build since the mozilla in sid is 1.7.3 and your package
is looking for some mozilla-sdk-tar-ball. where do I get this tarball
for 1.7.3?

ok. You can get a current i386 build and source at:

deb http://people.debian.org/~asac/unstable ./
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~asac/unstable ./

--
GPG messages preferred. |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
Alexander Sack          | : :' :      The  universal