Re: FTBFS - buildd didn't install dependencies properly

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 09:16:09PM +0200, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:

> Based on the apt-get output, it looks like clisp was already installed
> (the alternative reason is a very weird bug in apt).
>
> clisp-dev contains an unversioned depends on clisp. Are you sure that
> any clisp package that ever existed contains the files that the build
> fails on? If not, this is a bug in clisp-dev or mcvs.

I am pretty sure that the clisp package always contained the
/usr/bin/clisp binary. I am not sure whether all versions of clisp work
correctly with clisp-dev, but since clisp-dev is new since 1:2.33.1-1 I
guess the dependency should be versioned (>= 1:2.33.1-1) just to be
completely sure.

- Robin