Re: reiserfsprogs or progsreiserfs? Reporting a cross-package bug

On Sun, Sep 26, 2004 at 08:51:53PM +0200, Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 26, 2004 at 12:13:50PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> > So, I'd like to report a bug against both packages, which is not
> > directly possible.
>
> Yes, you can assign a bug to "reiserfsprogs,progsreiserfs". It tends
> to break britney, though.

It definitely shouldn't break britney as of the new implementation of
the RC-bug-checking piece of the puzzle a couple of weeks ago. Even the
old implementation should have worked fine, though:

                foreach $p (split /[,\s]+/, $s_package) {
                    $impbugs{$p}++;
                    last;
                }