Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

George Danchev <danchev@spnet.net> writes:

> Your ISP knows that it gives to you a "dynamic-ip" so they report this
> dynamic-ip pool to DUL's and whenever they want.

This part is certainly true; as I said (though it is my fault for not
being more explicit) the question is whether there is any way short of
the ISP telling someone.

(Though I also pointed out that there are many cases where ISPs are
running things in such a way that they don't know whether you are
getting your address by DHCP, because DHCP is an optional feature for
your unchanging address.)

Thomas