Re: Accepted mindi-partimagehack 0.6.2-2.1 (i386 source)

On Sat, Aug 28, 2004 at 04:52:13PM -0700, Joshua Kwan wrote:
> Amaya Rodrigo Sastre wrote:
> > mindi-partimagehack (0.6.2-2.1) unstable; urgency=low
> > .
> >   * NMU to fix libraries fuckup.
>
> Please, people, can we keep changelog entries more or less G-rated?

I assert, with a mere 6 years of packaging experience, that you should not
worry about this.

You see, people simply don't read changelog entries.  If you brandish a
changelog in someone's face, they suddenly develop an odd case of
highly-specific hysterical blindless which renders the document invisible
to them.

They can hardly be offended by words they do not read.

:-P

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       If atheism is a religion, then
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       health is a disease.