Re: Announcing Ubuntu 4.10 Preview

Hi Andreas!

On 2004-09-16  8:27 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Sep 2004, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
>
> >This message is to announce Ubuntu's first public release:
> >
> >     Ubuntu 4.10 Preview (codenamed the Warty Warthog -- or just "warty")
>               ^^^^
> Uhmmm, I've thought it would be a *new* distribution. ;-)

Release of the final is in October 2004. No coincidende. :-)

http://www.ubuntulinux.org/support/documentation/faq/helpcenterfaq.2004-09-15.4683167824

> I personally would be interested in your opinion about the relation between
> Ubuntu and UserLinux.  But this might be the wrong mailing list for such
> kind of discussion.

http://www.ubuntulinux.org/support/documentation/faq/userlinux

Does not (yet) tell much, but if you have more specific questions,
just ask on our mailing list or in #ubuntu.

Have a nice day!

Martin

--
Matin Pitt                        http://www.piware.de