Re: Mozilla printing postscript

    Adam> Because printing though xprt-xprintorg is *really*
    Adam> broken. You have to manually select PostScript/default as
    Adam> the printer instead of the default. Then it works good.

On my system I have the obscure choices of:

hp2250tn@:64
xp_ps_spooldir_HOME_Xprintjobs@:64
xp_pdf_spooldir_HOME_Xprintjobs@:64

I don't see postscript/default.

However, I seem to have Mozilla 1.7-4, which didn't get to testing and
is no longer in unstable, so perhaps this is related. I may have a
version which only supports xprint.

As I am gradual moving to testing, would it help if I downgraded to
the testing version of Mozilla, or is the unstable version of Mozilla
likely to make it into testing before the release?
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>