Re: The unofficial buildd effort and its shutdown - my POV

On Sun, Sep 05, 2004 at 10:53:59PM +0200, David Weinehall wrote:
> > Have you been fighting with James for several years to become a DD?
> > Or are you just predicting that it's necessary?  James is pretty easy
> > to get along with if you don't harass him, in my experience.
>
> Agreed.  Of course, those who enter a discussion with the mindset that
> "The person I'm going to discuss with is going to treat me like shit,
>  so I better be aggressive or defensive" isn't really helping things...

Oh, it's even better than that. Those who enter a discussion with the
mindset that "The person I'm going to discuss with is going to treat
me like shit" get treated like shit - and best of all, without any
change in the behaviour of anybody else.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |