Re: FTFBS in sarge

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 00:42:53 +0200, Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> said:

> I wonder if it would be possible to tell make-kpkg to build the -all
> packages without invoking arch specific steps (which need the right
> host arch). The binary-arch target could then be a nop for the wrong
> archs and "dpkg-buildpackage -b" would work everywhere.

__> man make-kpkg
  --targets
         Prints out a list of known  targets.  See  the  Section  Targets
         below.
__> make-kpkg --targets
 Known Targets are:
|     Targets                      |   Automatically builds                   |
| clean                            |                                          |
| buildpackage                     | Builds the whole package                 |
| binary                           | Builds kernel_{source,headers,image,doc} |
|       binary-indep               |                                          |
|            kernel_source         |                                          |
|            kernel_doc            |                                          |
|       binary-arch                |                                          |
|            kernel_headers        |                                          |
|            kernel_image          | Builds build                             |
|                           build  |                                          |
| modules                          |                                          |
| modules_image                    |                                          |
| modules_config                   |                                          |
| modules_clean                    |                                          |
| configure                        | If you wish to edit files                |
|                           debian | generated by make config                 |
| debian                           | Creates ./debian dir, and                |
|                                  | optionally patches the source            |
See /usr/share/kernel-package/rules for details.

	See the binary-indep and binary-arch  above?

> PS: Maybe something for the ToDo post sarge.

	Or, if one reads the man page, something that can be done now.

	manoj
--
Dr. Livingston? Dr. Livingston I. Presume?