Re: Re: Please stop the flamewar madeness.

Andrew Suffield <asuffield@suffields.me.uk> writes:
What on *earth* are you referring to? I can see nothing obvious.

Are you being sarcastic?

The list is full of unnecessary rudeness.  Just look at the current
thread where someone pointed out a bug in many mirror scripts, where the Packages
file is transferred before the .deb files.  For the sin of raising this real issue,
heaps of insults were piled on the poor guy's head.

The whole tone of the list is surprisingly and unnecessarily hostile.  It doesn't
look like any other developer list I know of, and I go way back (10+ years of
experience on various free software development lists).