Re: Please, not more font packages (was Re: ITP: ttf-angular -- Wipeout 3 Font)

On Sun, Aug 29, 2004 at 05:30:14PM +0200, Kai Weber wrote:
> How many font packages are still to come? I think a small collection of
> high quality fonts is enough to have.

i disagree, both the number of fonts available, the fonts themselves and
the font management in debian is far away from the standard other OSes
set. for me personally, and probably for the most people on the list,
fonts are not a problem, but if we want our OS to be used for publishing
and things like that too, we need to do better...

cu  robert

--
Robert Lemmen                               http://www.semistable.com