Re: please stop the dh_makeshlibs -V madness

Sam Hocevar wrote:

>   Blindly using dh_makeshlibs -V in packages is preventing hundreds of
>packages from entering testing. Consider this scenario:

Everyone with library packages should either read `man dh_makeshlibs`
and explicitly specify the dependencies after -V, or not package shared
libraries. I wish that the empty -V support is simply removed. I don't
think there is a reason for it.

- Adam

--
Building your applications one byte at a time
http://www.galacticasoftware.com