Re: php4 requires to reinstall all php extensions (mass bugreport)

Hello,
Adam and I discussed this case more on #debian-devel.

We agreed that bumping version number could or couldn't work - it depends
on user's configuration. Moreover, in most cases it wont work. So this
sollution should be considered as useless.

There is workaround for this problem. After upgrading php, users should run
dpkg-reconfigure for all installed php extensions.

EOT :)

Cheers
	Artur
--