Confusion in zendapi of php4-cli and php4-dev

Hi,

while creating a debian package for a php4 extension I encountered a
possible mismatch in the zendapi of php4-cli and php4-dev. Both have
version 4.3.8-6.

php4-cli provides phpapi-20020918

but /usr/include/php4/Zend/zend_modules.h (which is part of php4-dev)
is for zendapi 20020429

line 88 of that file:
#define ZEND_MODULE_API_NO 20020429

When I build the debian package for the extension I automatically
extract the zendapi from /usr/include/php4/Zend/zend_modules.h
and create a dependency on phpapi-<zendapi from zend_modules.h>.
Since the two api numbers don't match, my debian package cannot
be installed.

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

  Uwe
--
  MMK GmbH, Universitaetsstr. 11, 58097 Hagen
  Uwe.Steinmann@mmk-hagen.de