gpg-agent in Sarge?

Hi, I've been using KMail during some months by now.

To make encryption work properly I needed to run the gpg-agent,
but it is not available in Debian, so I used some [1]external packages
(created in June 2003, that worked fine with current gnupg).

According to [2]bug report 187548 in March, Matthias Urlichs and James Troup
were talking about uploading a [3]gnupg2 (which adds S/MIME support and
gpg-agent) package to experimental, but I can't see any gnupg package in
experimental now, neither a gpg-agent executable on Sarge.

So it seems KDE users won't be able to do GPG/MIME in Sarge, I don't think
this is a major issue, but at least it would be nice to have gnupg2 packages
at experimental soon.

Best regards

[1] http://bulma.net/~daneel/debian
[2] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no&bug=187548