Re: kdelibs in sid depends libjack0.80.0-0 which depends jackd; see 248665

Stephen Cormier <s.cormier@gmx.net> writes:

> Welcome to the club I wish they would get rid of that damn artsd yet all
> these years later it's still there screwing shit up.

No kidding.  I don't see much point for KDE to have anything to do with
arts.  If you want to play more than one sound at once, spend $10 and
get a sound card worthy of being called such, like a SBLive and not some
total piece of shit like pretty much anything involving ac97.