Re: ITP #154334 and #194546

* Frederik Dannemare wrote:
> Personally, I think it's reasonable if you take over, especially
> considering that the ITPs are so old. However, I think you should allow
> for at least 1 month to go by from when you tried contacting them.
> Then, if still no respons, I'd say: takeover.

Friday, July 16 was my first attempt at contacting each owner.

I've tried once more since then as well with no response.

zac sprackett                             zac at sprackett dot com
ottawa, canada                            http://zac.sprackett.com
gpg fingerprint: cc8a db41 4b47 abd0 c6ce befc 5fcc fdf4 4de6 f9ce