Lordjava.com Confirm

Hello,

The reason you got this email is that you
recently attempted to email a lordjava.com email
address.  Due to the amount of spam I have been
receiving lately, I have switched to a whitelist
only method for accepting emails. In order to add
yourself to my whitelist you must click the link
below.  Once added, I will recieve the email you
sent, as well as further emails from this
address.  If you decide not to add yourself by
clicking the link below, your email address will
automatically be added to my blacklist in 7 days
and further emails from your address will be
deleted.

http://www.lordjava.com/spamstop/interface/confirm.php?WXUI5L05UEMAUJITXTX0

Take it easy,
Lordjava.com Server

(THIS MESSAGE WAS AUTOMATICALLY CREATED BY THE
LORDJAVA.COM SERVER.  I HAVEN'T SEEN THE ORIGINAL
MESSAGE, NOR WILL I SEE ANY REPLYS TO THIS
MESSAGE.  CLICK THE LINK ABOVE IF YOU WISH TO
CONTINUE TO KEEP IN EMAIL CONTACT WITH ME!)