Re: Debian Developer Packages Overview new features

Igor Genibel <igor@genibel.org> writes:

> Le jeudi 29 Juillet 2004 21:00, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña a écrit :
>> Great work, thanks for doing this.
>
> Thank you :)

I also use it a lot, it's really useful!

I have a suggestion however: for maintainers that are part of a team
(such as the GNOME team), the overview shows loads of packages (see
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=rotty). Would it be possible
to list the "primary" packages of the maintainer first (i.e. the ones
that have black names)? In the current state, I have to scroll a lot
to get to the packages that are of primary interest for me...

Thanks, Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Rotty@ICQ      | 118634484@ICQ | a.rottmann@gmx.at

I have a truly elegant proof of the  above, but it is too long to
fit into this .signature file.