Re: Debian Developer Packages Overview new features
- To: Igor Genibel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Debian Developer Packages Overview new features
- From: Andreas Rottmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 14:04:26 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Igor Genibel's message of "Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:06:30 +0200")
- References: <email@example.com> <20040729190056.GA19532@dat.etsit.upm.es> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Igor Genibel <email@example.com> writes:
> Le jeudi 29 Juillet 2004 21:00, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña a écrit :
>> Great work, thanks for doing this.
> Thank you :)
I also use it a lot, it's really useful!
I have a suggestion however: for maintainers that are part of a team
(such as the GNOME team), the overview shows loads of packages (see
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=rotty). Would it be possible
to list the "primary" packages of the maintainer first (i.e. the ones
that have black names)? In the current state, I have to scroll a lot
to get to the packages that are of primary interest for me...
Andreas Rottmann | Rotty@ICQ | 118634484@ICQ | firstname.lastname@example.org
http://yi.org/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://yi.org/rotty/gpg.asc
Fingerprint | DFB4 4EB4 78A4 5EEE 6219 F228 F92F CFC5 01FD 5B62
I have a truly elegant proof of the above, but it is too long to
fit into this .signature file.