Re: SPF - exim4 + debian.org

If you use an external spfd using a socket interface
somewhere like /var/run/spfd and put that optionally
into the /etc/init.d/exim4 startup script, there is
no need to recompile. Just put this in rcpt acl:

deny  !acl = spf_rcpt_acl
      log_message = Something to put in logs

or

warn set acl_m8 = $sender_address
warn !acl = spf_check
     message = Received-SPF: $acl_m8 ($acl_m7)

I mean, you can just want and add a header to the
mail so that the user agent will handle these mails
better. No need to deny them out flat.

Regards,
-Jiri