Re: Possible Debian/Sarge release time frame

Otto Wyss wrote:
> I assume there is still some time to do some correction so I'd advise
> you to read closely the message I wrote in debian-cd
> "http://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2004/07/msg00039.html"; (it would be
> nice to get any feedback).

It might help if you posted relevant issues to the right list
(debian-boot). AFAIK everything you mentioned there is either fixed,
explained to vaguely to fix without clarification, except for the
specifics of what packages one might perfer on a CD.

> Also I'd like to point you again to the last paragraph in
> "http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/07/msg00913.html";.

It does, if the kernel supports it.

--
see shy jo