expired keys and qa.debian.org

I'm not a DD yet, so my key is not in the debian keyring.

A few weeks ago, my public gpg key expired, so I reactivated it and
uploaded it to a key server. However, qa.debian.org seems to be
having problems to find the updated key ("No information available for
DF67A55E"). Is there a specific keyserver that I should upload my key
to, for the qa bot to see it ?

Thanks in advance for any pointer or piece of information on that topic.

Alexandre Fayolle                              LOGILAB, Paris (France).