Re: wxwindows and vtable

On Sun, Jul 18, 2004 at 08:50:41AM -0700, Elliot English wrote:
> Whenever I compile any wx windows code that I've written I get a
> missing vtable error as such, code first, error second. Any ideas on
> what I'm doing wrong?

You forgot to finish writing your program.

Incomplete C++ programs don't compile. This is a feature. Why did you
expect it to? The error message may be obscure, but still...

(For details on what you did wrong, try a mailing list where your
problem is vaguely on-topic)

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |