Re: Lost of buildd admins ?

On 2004-07-17 Matthias Urlichs <smurf@smurf.noris.de> wrote:
> is there a list of buildd admins anywhere?

> The immediate reason I'm asking is that the latest build of festival was
> failed instead of dep-waited on several architectures (sparc, s390, alpha),
> and it's somewhat non-obvious whom to ask to correct that.

Ryan Murray for alpha, Gerhard Tonn for s390 and James Troup for
sparc. Earlier today Martin Michlmayr mentioned $arch@buildd.d.o, but
I had never heard of these before. ;-)

Goswin posted a suggestion for waiting periods today

> The secondary reason I'm asking is that I couldn't find it on www.d.o/dev.
[...]

I used to grab this from buildd.net (which is now offline) and some ports
have information on http://www.debian.org/ports/. The brute force
method is probably to grab a handful of .changes files from incoming,
check whether they are from autobuilders (Changed-by: foo-buildd) and
check who signed them. ;-)
              cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"