Annoying mozilla crashes.

Hi, great debian ppl!

About a month ago, after some apt-get update, I got mozilla (1.6, 1.7
now and I guess that update didn't changed Mozilla itself) and all
mozilla-based browsers (epiphany, galeon and even firefox) spitefully
crashing on SOME sites. (Like http://incoming.debian.org/ and
http://wiki.silverorange.com/GnomeOutliner/Documentation)

This is somehow annoying, because I don't even know where it'll crash.
Sometimes it crashes 100% (like on sites I mentioned above), sometimes -
depending on the moon phase :)

I sent a mail into debian-users earlier, I tried to build mozilla with
debugging symbols (failed), etc, but I just getting mozilla segfaulting
on some sites. I thought it's my local problem in my current Sid box,
but I've just CLEANLY reinstalled Sarge from scratch and updated it to
Sid. And guess what? It still segfaults! :)

So this is definitely Debian problem. I guess it isn't caused my Mozilla
itself, but crash occurs because some related libraries/fonts/etc,etc. I
heard from one russian (also, like me) man that he has possibly the same
problem, so it may be related with russian/cyrillic specific packages.

We need to find that problem before Sarge release, but unfortunately I
don't know much about debugging. Please, help me with this. What info is
needed, any suggestions what to do?

PS Sorry for my bad english.

--
Dan Korostelev <dan@ats.energo.ru>