Re: Discussions in Debian

> 	Nice spin. Kinda like "Not allowing me to be a bigot is a
> pretty biased idea -- it discriminates against bigots".

Disagree and you are compared to a bigot? So now it's your way or the
highway, to borrow a phrase?

Manoj, you are not calming this discussion down or improving it, as
far as I can see.  I don't know what it is about your style of
comunication, but it reminds me more of "debate club" than rational
discussion in search of a common ground.  And if the problem is "the
other people", why do you continue to provoke and inflame them?
Because you have fun arguing or what?  What is your point?  What are
you trying to achieve?

--
David N. Welton
   Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/