Re: Discussions in Debian

On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 12:57:08AM +0200, David N. Welton wrote:
> I don't know what it is about your style of
> comunication, but it reminds me more of "debate club" than rational
> discussion in search of a common ground.

The implication here presumably being that illogical and invalid
arguments are "rational discussion in search of a common ground".

I've never seen a debate club with rules other than that all arguments
must be valid, and you have to let the opposition have time to speak
(the latter of which obviously doesn't apply to mailing lists).

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |