RE: Status of Gnome in Debian testing/unstable

I've been using the di to install a fresh testing/unstable build, but haven't been able to install Gnome on a clean system for a few days, either 2.4 or 2.6. I did manage to get a broken 2.6 installed. Guess it's part of the 2.6 transition.

Any place I can look for updates / progress?

Cheers,

Ben