Re: What your ballot should look like if you're in favor of releasing sarge

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 11:27:07PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> writes:
>
> > The current vote will determine what the majority of voters think.
> > Hopefully that will be the end of it.
>
> Not likely.  The last vote determined what 3/4 of the voters thought,
> and people weren't willing to let that be the end of it.

That was because the voters were 20% of the developers, as you well
know. I'm also hoping that we've engaged enough of the developers that
we might get a representative vote this time.

According to vote.d.org, there's already been 155 votes in the first 4
days, compared to 214 on the last ballot. Still, looks like the first
few days are among the busiest usually.

Hamish