Does anyone have a script to query users about bugs they submitted ?

Hi,

I am looking for a script to send a mail to all users who submitted a
bug to my packages to ask them if the bug is already present. As a
matter of fact this script should send the mail under certains
circonstances for example :

- only for bugs that are more than X days old
- only when a new package is uploaded.
- ...

I am looking for that, because to my mind nobody is unable to verify all
its bugs (for example for k3b I got bug that concerns specific
hardware). Moreover users doesn't always close bugs when it no more
present in the package.

If nobody got this, I will probably write one, as soon as I got enough
time !

Thanks

--
Jean-Michel Kelbert