Re: Where's the source of wanna-build?

Sebastian Ley <sebastian.ley@mmweg.rwth-aachen.de> writes:

> Nevertheless I agree that having proper source and binary packages of our
> buildd environment would be a good thing to have.

http://www.whinlatter.uklinux.net/buildd/

I've not had a chance to look at it for a while, though (other things
have had a higher priority).  There are also some packaging issues to
resolve, especially relating to a sane default configuration.
Nevertheless, if anyone wants wanna-build properly packaged, this is
probably a good point to start from, since it's mostly complete.

FWIW, of the four C wrappers, only one has a copyright notice, and
that is by Roman Hodek.

Regards,
Roger

--